Bible Drill is a discipleship program for kids who are in the 4th thru 6th grade. The purpose of Bible Drill is to help kids increase their knowledge of the Bible, to develop skills in effectively handling the Bible, to learn how to apply the...
UBC Churchwide Serving Day
Save the Date! On April 10, from 8 am-noon, we will have a churchwide day of service at The Bridge Over Troubled Waters, one of our local partner organizations! Projects will include landscaping, painting, car assessments, gardening, and more. There will be COVID-safety protocols in place during the event.
Ways you can be involved—
- Work on the Day of Service on April 10
- Participate in the drive-by donation of hair care products
- Pray for The Bridge and for this Day of Service
- Learn more about what The Bridge does
- Learn how you or your small group can become engaged in service to The Bridge in the future
As long as the people of God have gathered together to worship, the concept of serving has been an integral part of doing the work of the kingdom. While there are a few people who are paid to work in churches, without volunteers, people just like you, the church would not be able to have much of an impact on the world.
At UBC, hundreds of people volunteer in a whole variety of positions. Some teach, some lead worship, some work in our library, others serve the homeless in our community. And yet, as you see below, there are still many ways you can serve. You’re invited to search through these volunteer opportunities and begin to hear your invitation to join in!
So, how do you start? Great question!
- You can browse. On the screen below, you can see eight opportunities per page. Use the string of numbers at the bottom of the list to move to the next page. There are currently more than 20 pages of volunteer options. If you want more info, just click on the picture to open up the page for that position.
- You can filter. Just use the dropdown menus to narrow your search. For instance, you may choose High School Students from the Ministry Area dropdown menu. Then, to narrow the selections more, you might choose Weekly (1-3 hours) from the Time Required menu to narrow your selection even more.
- If you don’t know where to start or want some help making a choice, click on the Help Me Find a Team button or contact .
If you ever want to start your search over or clear the menu bars, you can simply refresh your page and the menus will reset. Thank you for your interest in serving God with us!