Sundays, 9:30 & 11:00 am
“When should I begin taking my child to worship service?”
As your preschooler gets older, parents face this sometimes tough decision. Preschool Ministry is here to support and assist you in making that decision. We can give you the tools you need to assist your child in attending “big church”.
Single Parent Families
Being a single parent isn't easy. The challenges of raising kids, providing for a family, and keeping it all together can certainly be difficult. At UBC, we’ve got you covered! Divorced parent – Widowed parent – Single parent who isn’t married yet – Single parent by choice. Our desire is to encourage and equip men and women who are faced with being a single parent; to become a family for one another.
Join us this summer as we create community with one another, gathering for three different events. Then, we’ll launch into a new SPF Weekend Bible Study group on Sunday mornings. And, we have the perfect place for your kids to worship and learn more about the God who loves you both.
- Mom's Conference: June 15 (Scholarships, carpool, and childcare available)
- Family Picnic: July 4, 5-7 pm, UBC Pavilion
- SPF Night Out: Aug 16, 6:30-9:30 pm (Free Kingdom Care available)
- New SPF Group Study: Starting Sunday Aug 25 at 9:30 am
A Ministry for Expectant Parents
Congratulations! You are expecting a baby! UBC Preschool Ministry wants to begin ministering to your family even before your baby arrives. Let us know a little information, such as when your baby is due, at which hospital you will deliver, and what kind of visit you may prefer. An information form is available at the Preschool Welcome Desk (first floor Learning Center).
You may also contact Terri Greer for a tour of our Preschool area.
“I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord."
1 Samuel 1:27-28
In presenting your child to the Lord, you are:
- Publicly affirming your personal faith and trust in Christ.
- Committing to pray daily for your child.
- Modeling before your child your love for God and His Word in your home.
- Anticipating the moment when you may present Christ to your child and have the joy of leading him/her into a personal relationship to Jesus Christ.
Our Parent Dedication services for 2019: Feb 3, May 12, Aug 4 & Nov 3
For more information contact Janet Kuhlman, 281-488-8517 x332
For the privacy of nursing mothers, a Mother’s Room is provided in the preschool area. A live video-feed may be viewed in the room so you won’t miss the service!
Preschool Ministries, 281-488-8517