Leading men to:
- Interact with the message of Christ through men's activities, recreational events, and service in the community
- Grow spiritually and develop into spiritual leaders in their homes
- Develop the skills, knowledge, and support needed to overcome the spiritual issues in their families
- Nurture those who exhibit willingness and skills to be leaders in service
- Engage in growth experiences and find positions of influence
- Develop the character to be Christian models in the world
Saturday, September 28, 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM, Fellowship Hall
Guest Speaker: Jimmy Herndon, former Houston Texan
Come enjoy breakfast and the kickoff of the fall semester with UBC Men. UBC welcomes guest speaker Jimmy Herndon. Jimmy is married to Cassie with four kids and one grandkid on the way. He graduated from the University of Houston in 1995 and played his rookie year for the Jacksonville Jaguars. He went on to play for five years with the Chicago Bears and two years with the Houston Texans.
Jimmy has spent the last 15 years in ministry. The last seven have been at Second Baptist Baytown.
Men’s Ministry: To learn more about this men's ministry, please stop by the Fellowship Hall on Sunday mornings or contact
Peters Men's Home Group
Tuesdays, 7:00 pm, Clear Lake area
Weekly group for adult men of all ages with studies that vary from 4-12 weeks with breaks in between. Contact Butch Peters for more information.
All Adult Groups
Disaster Relief Ministry
The Disaster Relief team at UBC offers men and women the opportunity to reach out to victims of disasters, offer encouragement and a helping hand.
This ministry offers training, service opportunities and fellowships throughout the year.