Leading men to:
- Interact with the message of Christ through men's activities, recreational events, and service in the community
- Grow spiritually and develop into spiritual leaders in their homes
- Develop the skills, knowledge, and support needed to overcome the spiritual issues in their families
- Nurture those who exhibit willingness and skills to be leaders in service
- Engage in growth experiences and find positions of influence
- Develop the character to be Christian models in the world
Groups for Men
33 The Series: A Man and His Design
33 The Series: A Man and His Design - is a 6 session Bible study that builds upon many of the timeless truths taught by Robert Lewis in the original Men’s Fraternity curriculum but also includes new material on authentic manhood. The series is designed to inspire and equip men to pursue authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus Christ in His 33 years on earth. Volume I contains six sessions that explore the basic foundations of authentic manhood and God’s clear design for men.
Group times and locations:
Sundays @ 5:00 pm Wayne Hale (UBC in EB205)
Tuesdays @ 7:00 pm Butch Peters (Clear Lake/Brook Forest)
Thursday @ 7:00 am Garet Robinson (Panera Bread/I-45 & EL Dorado)
Saturdays @ 7:00 am Rick Wright (Clear Lake/Brook Forest)
Peters Men's Home Group
Tuesdays, 7:00 pm, Clear Lake area
Weekly group for adult men of all ages with studies that vary from 4-12 weeks with breaks in between. Contact Butch Peters for more information.
Disaster Relief Ministry
The Disaster Relief team at UBC offers men and women the opportunity to reach out to victims of disasters, offer encouragement and a helping hand.
This ministry offers training, service opportunities and fellowships throughout the year.