Faith @ Home exists to help you become intentional about building faith into everyday life.
Building faith at home. That’s a challenge we all face in our families. Whether you’re single or married, have young children or are an empty-nester, you will find the practical resources and step-by-step guidance you need to nurture faith at home—tailored to fit your unique needs.
Take advantage of these tools designed to inspire and equip Faith @ Home intentionality.
Parenting in a Pandemic Forums
4 FREE FORUMS:
- MARRIAGE July 24 at 2:00 pm: Kellie Hurst-Marriage During a Pandemic
- SABBATH REST July 26 at 7:30 pm: Amy Carlson-Engaging in Sabbath Rest
- SANITY July 31 at 10:00 am: Charny Beck-Staying Psychologically Healthy
- RE-ENGAGING August 8 at 9:00 am: Mariana Targhetta—Strategies for helping children (and adults) with Re-Entry
Due to Harris County’s Stay Home/Work Safe order and our continued commitment to the health and safety of our UBC members and guests, the following UBC events, which are under the guidance and leadership of the Family Ministry Team, are CANCELED.
- Dinner and a Marriage: May 12 CANCELED
- Soul Care Training: April-May POSTPONED
If you previously made a financial commitment to any of the events listed above, please contact the respective UBC Ministry Office for information regarding a refund.
- Faith@Home----- Melissa Dutton ( )
NEW! Faith Partners Ministry
We are Faith Partners. We are men and women who have been walking the path of following Jesus for many years. We are not perfect—we have our own weaknesses and struggles—but we care. We believe God has gifted us with spiritual gifts that He works through to encourage and help those who are struggling.
The 5 Love Languages: Understanding Yourself and Meeting the Needs of Others
Connected 3D: Making Time To Make Connections
Faith Path: Guide Your Child's Faith Journey One Step at a Time
Explore: Assess Your Current Level of Intentionality
Read: Resources for Your Life Stage
Listen: Get Inspired and Learn on the Go
Do: Take Action
All this and more available at The Porch, in the Fellowship Hall.