Sunday, June 07, 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location: University Baptist Church (UBC) , 16106 Middlebrook Dr, Houston, TX US 77059
After prayerful consideration, we will reopen our building on June 7 for Worship First.
All UBC groups will continue to meet online until they can safely return to meet onsite. Hopefully, this will be possible during July or August. We anticipate that our building will be fully open for ministry and activities in the fall.
Many people have worked together to solidify these plans. Our staff, our Executive Council, and other church leaders have met frequently and have consulted with local civic, health, and other professionals not only in our area but around the country. More than 600 UBCers responded to the reopening survey providing valuable insight into the choices we are making together. We continue to closely follow the advice and guidelines of our state and local government officials as we focus on the safety of our congregation and community.
Here is our new temporary Sunday worship schedule (beginning June 7):
- Worship Services will be at 9:00 am, 11:00 am, and 5:00 pm.
- UBC en Español will continue to meet online.
- All onsite services will be in the Worship Center.
- The services will last for one hour to give time for sanitizing and resetting the Worship Center between services.
- There will be no Kingdom Care (childcare) during any of the services. Families are welcome to bring their children to sit with them in the Worship Center.
- New! We will Live Stream the 9:00 and 11:00 services each week (more details to follow).
- An on-demand video of our worship services will be available on our website and on the UBC app in the same places as they are currently found.
- In consideration of our fellow worshipers, masks or face coverings will be required in the Worship Center for the 9:00 service for everyone ten and older. Please bring your mask or face covering. A limited number of single use masks will be available if needed. Those without masks at the 9:00 service will be asked to join the worship service from the East Foyer or in the Chapel via live feed.
- Masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged for the 11:00 and 5:00 services for everyone ten and older.
- Overflow seating will be available in the Chapel during all three services.