Leadership Appreciation Dinner
Friday, August 09, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING AT UBC!
This dinner is in appreciation for your service this past year. This is a free event for you and your spouse .
Speaker: Libin Abraham
- Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
- Macadamia Crusted Chicken Breast with preserved lemon butter sauce, Garlic potato puree, stir fried Haricot verbs, rolls
- White & Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 5:45 pm – Kingdom Care (childcare) drop off begins at UBC
- 6:30 pm - Arrival at Bay Oaks Country Club
- 6:40 pm - Welcome and Prayer
- 6:45 pm - Dinner
- 7:25 pm - Volunteer Appreciation - Dr. Steve Laufer
- 7:35 pm - Introduction and Remarks - Dr. Garet Robinson
- 7:40 pm – Speaker Libin Abraham
- 8:15 pm - Wrap Up
- 8:30 pm - Conclusion
Donations will be accepted to help with the cost of dinner but are not expected. Kingdom Care (birth-5th grade) available by reservation only. Cost is free (drop-off in Preschool area at UBC). Deadline to register is July 28. Questions:
Kingdom Care Info:
Drop-off begins at 5:45 PM at UBC in the Preschool area and ends at 9:00 PM.
For children ages 0-2 yrs, please send dinner with them.
For children ages 2 yrs to 5th grade, pizza will be served (the number of slices will depend on their age). You will need to fill out a 2019 Kingdom Care medical release form.