Senior Graduation Sunday
Sunday, May 19, 2019, 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Good luck to the Senior Class of 2019!
The UBC family is excited to honor our graduating seniors!
Worship Service Recognition
We will recognize each of our 2019 graduates during both the 9:30 and 11:00am worship services.
- Graduates will be presented with a personalized gift from the church family.
- No cost to participate.
- Registration required. Deadline to register is April 28.
- Graduates may participate in worship program without attending luncheon.
Following the services graduates and their families will enjoy a luncheon and a program in the Chapel.
- Each graduate may invite up to 5 guests for the luncheon (for a total of 6 attendees).
- Graduating senior's lunch is free.
- Cost luncheon is $10 per person. Graduate is free.
- Registration required.
Pictures turned in via CD (300 dpi only) or original photos in clearly marked and sealed envelope no later than May 5. After that date there is not guarantee of the photos making the video or bulletin insert.
- If Worship only (no luncheon) student will need 1 baby photo and 1 senior photo (head shot), does not have to be in formal graduation gown/tux/drape.
- If Worship and Luncheon the student will need 1 baby, 1 senior (head shot – does not have to be formal), and 3 photos of their choosing spanning the time from birth through their senior year.
Photos for use in the program and Luncheon registrations are due by: Sunday, April 28, to Brittany Stalcup.
Call 281-488-8517 x333