Details for Kids Sunday Mornings!
We are so excited to have preschoolers & children return to Weekend Bible Study! During this transition time and in order to make this a safe experience for everyone, here are some details that you will need to know.
No reservations are needed.
- We are encouraging remote check-in on Sundays through the ShelbyNXT app.
Click HERE for Remote Check-In instructions
These instructions explain how to set a Username and password and how to check your child in from the parking lot! If you use remote check-in, your child’s security stickers can be picked up in the Fellowship Hall. All other check-in will be at the preschool main desk, with volunteers manning the kiosks.
- We ask that only one parent bring children into the preschool hallway to minimize traffic and help maximize flow. Please send only one parent to pick-up as well. Maintain physical distancing in the hallways.
- Rooms will be cleaned and sanitized prior to use.
- Older preschoolers will be asked to wash their hands with soap when they come to class.
How to Remote Check-In:
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please go to your Shelby app and select Check-In
- Select the child you wish to check-in
- Select the class(es) they will attend
- Repeat for each child
- Pick up labels in the Fellowship Hall.