Details for Kids Sunday Mornings!
We are so excited to have preschoolers & children return to Weekend Bible Study! During this transition time and in order to make this a safe experience for everyone, here are some details that you will need to know.
No reservations are needed.
- We are encouraging remote check-in on Sundays through the ShelbyNXT app.
Click HERE for Remote Check-In instructions
These instructions explain how to set a Username and password and how to check your child in from the parking lot! If you use remote check-in, your child’s security stickers can be picked up in the Fellowship Hall. All other check-in will be at the preschool main desk, with volunteers manning the kiosks.
- We ask that only one parent bring children into the preschool hallway to minimize traffic and help maximize flow. Please send only one parent to pick-up as well. Maintain physical distancing in the hallways.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken when you arrive. Any reading 99.5 or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- No diaper bags or toys from home will be accepted at this time. Please put only essential items in a sealed zip lock bag labeled with your child’s name.
- Promotion Sunday means new classes! A postcard has been mailed to you telling you your child’s new group. On Sunday mornings, class locations will be posted. During this transition, your child’s classroom location may change depending on the hour you choose etc. We really appreciate your flexibility as we operate in this one hour WBS mode for a bit.
- Rooms will be cleaned and sanitized prior to use.
- Teachers will be required to wear a face covering.
- All adults are required to wear face coverings to enter the building. Preschoolers are not required to wear a face covering.
- Older preschoolers will be asked to wash their hands with soap when they come to class.
How to Remote Check-In:
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please go to your Shelby app and select Check-In
- Select the child you wish to check-in
- Select the class(es) they will attend
- Repeat for each child
- Pick up labels in the Fellowship Hall.