Our mission is to lead the people of the Bay Area to reach their full potential in Christ.
We move toward our mission by helping people to:
We are part of something greater than ourselves.
This is expressed through...
- Regularly participating in corporate worship and joining with a Weekend Bible study small group family, demonstrating that we belong to each other in community.
- Participating in believer’s baptism, an outward expression that we belong to God through faith in Christ.
We help each other reach greater levels of spiritual maturity.
This is carried out through...
- Listening for God's voice and worshiping Him in weekly corporate worship.
- Studying the Bible to learn the truth of God’s Word.
- Regularly participating in small groups engaged in spiritual formation.
We as Christ-followers discover our gifts and move forward in service.
This is practiced through...
- Discovering our SHAPEs (spiritual gifts, heart or passion, abilities, personality, experience) for ministry.
- Matching our SHAPEs to ministry and actively serving God by serving others in ministry.