Leading men to:
- Interact with the message of Christ through men's activities, recreational events, and service in the community
- Grow spiritually and develop into spiritual leaders in their homes
- Develop the skills, knowledge, and support needed to overcome the spiritual issues in their families
- Nurture those who exhibit willingness and skills to be leaders in service
- Engage in growth experiences and find positions of influence
- Develop the character to be Christian models in the world
- October 21: College Football Party 10:30 am–2 pm at Pavilion (3rd floor if it rains)
- November 4: Breakfast 7:30 am at UBC
Groups for Men
Men's Bible Study
Sundays, 9:30 am, Room EB 224
For all men who are interested in an interactive, group discussion-style study of God's word.
Men's Ministry Launch 2017
On February 11th, our adult ministry launched a new men’s ministry initiative with an introductory breakfast. More than 80 men came out to enjoy some time together, eating good food, talking, and hearing about our plans for a growing men’s ministry. Following up on this event, on April 22, our men’s ministry held their first breakfast and workday. Guys came out and enjoyed a hearty breakfast before heading around the UBC campus for a variety of projects from clearing out closets and working in the community garden, to helping prepare the equipment in the Missions Training Center for the summer activities. Both events have been a great way to help start a new men’s ministry at University Baptist Church.
Led by our Men’s Ministry Advisory Council, this new ministry initiative exists to connect men at University Baptist Church and our Clear Lake community and engage them in belonging, preparing, and serving together. We want to find places and spaces for men to connect in ways that are unique to men, not contained just in the next Bible study, but finding ways for men to enjoy rolling up their sleeves and serving together, joining in activities, and seeing where they can find a renewed life with others. These are exciting days for Men@UBC, and we have a full plate for the rest of year.
Peters Men's Home Group
Tuesdays, 7:00 pm, Clear Lake area
Weekly group for adult men of all ages with studies that vary from 4-12 weeks with breaks in between. Contact Butch Peters for more information.
Disaster Relief Ministry
The Disaster Relief team at UBC offers men and women the opportunity to reach out to victims of disasters, offer encouragement and a helping hand.
This ministry offers training, service opportunities and fellowships throughout the year.