UBC Date Night
Friday, February 09, 2018, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Giving married couples an opportunity to go on an Intentional Date!
Everyone in our area was affected by hurricane Harvey (either directly or indirectly) and that kind of stress can be hard on a marriage. Do you need to reconnect? Do you need to just relax with your spouse? Pick-up a Date Night Kit and go spend the evening together. If needed, you can register your kid(s) for a UBC activity! UBC Kingdom Care childcare (6 weeks-kindergarten) will be available as well as events for children and intermediate school students.
The deadline for Kingdom Care is noon on 1/29.
Child Registration (ages 6 weeks - 5th Grade)
Dinner will be provided for ages 2 & up. Please send dinner with any children under the age of 2. Thank you! Children (1-5 grade) will be going to Gatti's Pizza! Everyone will get pizza and $5 worth of tokens. If you would like more tokens be sure to bring some extra money.
Student Registration (Grade 6–8)
Students will be heading to Bay Area Raceway for an evening of fun with friends.
- 1 Child - (6 weeks - 5th) - $10.00
- 2 Children - (6 weeks - 5th) - $20.00
- 3 or more Children - (6 weeks - 5th) - $30.00
- Student Ministry (Bay Area Raceway) - 1 child - $20.00
- Student Ministry (Bay Area Raceway) - 2 Children - $40.00
- Student Ministry (Bay Area Raceway) - 3 Children - $60.00
E-mail Melissa Dutton or Call 281-488-8517