UBC Date Night
Friday, February 09, 2018, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
UBC DATE NIGHT is coming…. this is a night that we encourage married couples to go on an Intentional Date!
When? Friday, February 09, 2018, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
This school year has been a little different than most school years….we began with Harvey and then had an ice storm in January. It is nice to be back in school and have some sort of a routine. Now it is time for you to reconnect and relax with your spouse! Pick-up a Date Night Kit and go spend the evening together. If needed, you can register your kid(s) for a UBC activity! UBC Kingdom Care childcare (6 weeks-kindergarten) will be available as well as events for children and intermediate school students.
Registration for Preschool & Children events has now closed.
Dinner will be provided for ages 2 & up. Please send dinner with any children under the age of 2. Thank you! Children (1-5 grade) will be going to Gatti's Pizza! Everyone will get pizza and $5 worth of tokens. If you would like more tokens be sure to bring some extra money.
Registration for Student events is still open!
Student Registration (Grade 6–8)
- 1 Child - (6 weeks - 5th) - $10.00
- 2 Children - (6 weeks - 5th) - $20.00
- 3 or more Children - (6 weeks - 5th) - $30.00
- Student Ministry Putt-Putt Funhouse) - 1 child - $20.00
- Student Ministry (Putt-Putt Funhouse) - 2 Children - $40.00
- Student Ministry (Putt-Putt Funhouse) - 3 Children - $60.00
E-mail Melissa Dutton or Call 281-488-8517