UBC Date Night
Friday, November 10, 2017, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Giving married couples an opportunity to go on an Intentional Date!
Everyone in our area was affected by hurricane Harvey (either directly or indirectly) and that kind of stress can be hard on a marriage. Do you need to reconnect? Do you need to just relax with your spouse? Pick-up a Date Night Kit and go spend the evening together. If needed, you can register your kid(s) for a UBC activity! UBC Kingdom Care childcare (6 weeks-kindergarten) will be available as well as events for children and intermediate school students.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED for children (1–5 grade)
For UBC Kingdom Care childcare (6 weeks–kindergarten) please email Beth King to check availability.
Click here to register students (6–8 grade) for Late Night.
Child Registration (ages 6 weeks - 5th Grade)
Dinner will be provided for ages 2 & up. Please send dinner with any children under the age of 2. Thank you!
Student Registration (Grade 6–8)
Students will be heading to Bay Area Raceway for an evening of fun with friends.
- 1 Child - (6 weeks - 5th) - $10.00
- 2 Children - (6 weeks - 5th) - $20.00
- 3 or more Children - (6 weeks - 5th) - $30.00
- Student Ministry (Bay Area Raceway) - 1 child - $20.00
- Student Ministry (Bay Area Raceway) - 2 Children - $40.00
- Student Ministry (Bay Area Raceway) - 3 Children - $60.00
E-mail Melissa Dutton or Call 281-488-8517