Leading men to:
- Interact with the message of Christ through men's activities, recreational events, and service in the community
- Grow spiritually and develop into spiritual leaders in their homes
- Develop the skills, knowledge, and support needed to overcome the spiritual issues in their families
- Nurture those who exhibit willingness and skills to be leaders in service
- Engage in growth experiences and find positions of influence
- Develop the character to be Christian models in the world
Men’s Breakfast and Intro
Saturday, February 11, 7:30am-9:00am, Fellowship Hall
We will talk about this ministry and our upcoming events.
Men’s Apprentice Group
Tuesdays, February 14, Fellowship Hall
6:30 am–7:45 am (No cost)
Men’s Breakfast and Workday
Saturday April 22, 7:30 am–10:30 am, Fellowship Hall
Grab breakfast and join other men in the church to work around campus on a variety of projects.
Groups for Men
Men's Bible Study
Sundays, 9:30 am, Room EB 224
For all men who are interested in an interactive, group discussion-style study of God's word.
Men's Ministry Launch 2017
In 2017 we are going to be relaunching an organized men’s ministry. We already have a couple of men’s ministry events planned for 2017. Anyone wanting to receive information about some initial plans and ministry events please email us
Peters Men's Home Group
Tuesdays, 7:00 pm, Clear Lake area
Weekly group for adult men of all ages with studies that vary from 4-12 weeks with breaks in between. Contact Butch Peters for more information.
Disaster Relief Ministry
The Disaster Relief team at UBC offers men and women the opportunity to reach out to victims of disasters, offer encouragement and a helping hand.
This ministry offers trainings, service opportunities and fellowships throughout the year.
Contact Family Ministries