Adult - Weekly Bible Studies
Join us for our weekly Bible studies, which are happening on almost every morning and night of the week, either in homes or at UBC. You'll connect with a variety of classes and activities for the whole family.
Small Groups During the Week!
Looking for a Bible study that meets outside the Sunday morning time slots?
One of the connections listed here should be just right for you! Or contact ,
Weekdays/Nights - Off Campus Groups
- Butch Peters Tues 7–9 pm, men of all ages
- Karol Peters Tues 7–9 pm, women of all ages
- Delynn Halloran Thur 9:30–11 am, women (parents of teens thru empty nesters, nonchurch specific)
- Holly Sincox Tues 9:30–11:30 am, women (parents 30's– 40’s)
6-12 week studies Fall through Spring
- Rick Carpenter Two nights a month, Fri or Sat, all ages
- Shawn Broddle Summer 2012, men of all ages
Being God's Man... in Leading a Family, 8 week study more info
Collide Community Groups (for Young Adults)
Maradee Kern, Thur , Community group for young women
- Men’s Prayer/Community group for men, Thursdays 7-9 pm
Contact: 352-514-4567 for location and directions
Come fellowship with other young men ages 21-30 as we Live by Faith studying the book of Hebrews during a new mid-week bible study. Snacks provided.
On Campus During the Week