We're so glad you're here!
We strive to provide our members and guests a warm, friendly place to belong including worship and discipleship opportunities that draw you closer to God, practical ways to discover and use your God-given ministry gifts, and a strong partnership with other believers who seek to serve each other, our community and the surrounding world.
We offer ways for you to plug into a community that is growing toward our full potential in Christ. We hope He leads you to partner with us as we continue building God’s Kingdom here on Earth.
On Sunday, you can choose from two distinctly different worship services. Both services offer the same message and last about 75 minutes.
- At 9:30 am, our traditional service features a full choir, orchestra, and handbells.
- At 11:00 am, our contemporary service includes a praise band leading a more modern style of worship.
Worship Services Info Video
Bible Study for All Ages
- Adults—We'd love for you to check out our Weekend Bible Studies at 8:15, 9:30, or 11:00 am. Most groups are organized by life stage or special focus.
- Preschool—Little ones between six weeks old and kindergarten-aged learn more about God’s love in our Preschool Ministries.
- Children—Children in grades 1-5 stay engaged in learning about God's Word in our Kid’s Zone groups and activities.
- Youth—Pre-teens and teenagers gather to study & discuss truths that are relevant to their lives (9:30 and 11:00) in Student Ministries.